This Month's Featured Recipe:
- 1 Package Citterio Fresco Pancetta
- 1 Package Citterio Prosciutto
- Mozzarella di Bufala
- Mixed Julienne Vegetables
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Butter
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350. Take 1 muffin pan and layer 3 slices of Citterio Fresco Pancetta over each opening. Layer slices in a clover like style. Do not spray or coat pans. Skipping an opening helps from sticking together.
- Place another muffin pan inside/on top the pan with the cups as to give shape and press down.
- Cook for 12 - 15 minutes. Once the Pancetta reaches desired look and texture, remove cups from pan and place on paper towels to dry, firm and retain shape. Let cool.
- Saute your vegetables in extra virgin olive oil or butter. Salt & pepper to taste.
- Place vegetables in Pancetta cup.
- Wrap 1 piece of Prosciutto around 1 piece of Mozzarella. Place on top of vegetables.
- Dress with extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
Serve and Enjoy!