This Month's Featured Recipe:
- 2 c. Arborio Rice
- 1 c. Provolone Cheese (cubed)
- 1 c. Citterio Rosmarino ® or Oven Roasted Ham (cubed into 1/4" cubes)
- 1 c. Citterio Genoa Salame (cubed into 1/4" cubes)
- 1c. Sweet Roasted Peppers in olive oil & vinegar (drained and coarsely chopped)
- 1/2 c. Black Olives (sliced or whole)
- 1/2 c. Green Onions (coarsely chopped)
- 7oz can Tuna (drained)
- 1/2 c. Frozen Peas (thawed)
- Asparagus Tips
- Olive Oil
- Red Wine Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper
- Cook Arborio Rice on a stove top to desired tenderness. Place in a bowl and allow to cool completely.
- Once cool, mix in Tuna, Olives, Asparagus, Onions, Peppers, Salame and Ham.
- Dress with olive oil, red wine vinegar and salt & pepper to taste.
Serve and Enjoy!