- 1 package Citterio Fresco® Rosmarino®
- 1 small White Onion (chopped)
- 2 Tbs. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 ripe Roma Tomatoes (cubed)
- 1/2 tsp. fresh Rosemary
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 9oz Fresh Pasta (Linguine or Fettuccini)
- Slowly saute the onion in olive oil until translucent - do not over-cook or brown.
- Add cubed tomatoes - continue to slowly saute until the tomatoes begin to break down.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Make sure to separate the pasta before cooking.
- Strain Pasta and add to tomato/onion mixture. Keep on low heat and stir until thoroughly mixed. Remove from heat.
- Slice the Rosemary Ham into julienne strips. Place strips on top of the pasta.
Serve and Enjoy!