- 1 - 4oz package Citterio Fresco Sliced Speck
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 5 medium boiling potatoes - peeled & cut
- Sea Salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tbsp. butter
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Place oil & garlic in large saucepan; heat on low and saute until garlic is soft (about 2 minutes).
Add the potatoes & stir. Add 1 cup water, salt, pepper, and parsley.
Cover & simmer over medium heat until potatoes are tender (about 20 minutes), stirring occasionally. Add butter about 1/2 way though cooking (after about 10 minutes).
Place potatoes in serving dish. Layer slices of Speck around the potatoes.