• 1 - 6oz Package Citterio Fresco Prosciutto Cotto (Oven Roasted Ham) or Citterio Imported Prosciutto Cotto di Modena
• Your favorite pastry dough recipe or ready-to-use pastry dough
• 1/2 c - 3/4 c. Gruyere Cheese
- Prepare your favorite pastry dough recipe or use your favorite ready-to-use pastry dough.
- Cut the pastry dough into traditional croissant triangles and place on parchment paper.
- Grate the Gruyere cheese.
- Layer one slice of Citterio Prosciutto Cotto on dough, then sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Roll into croissant and place on baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes, or until very well done (dark golden brown).
Serve with fresh fruit or your favorite salad.