Pan Seared Scallops in Pancetta Cups
- 2 deep dish muffin pans
- 2 - 4oz Packages Citterio Fresco Pancetta
- 1 - 4oz Package Citterio Speck Cubetti
- 8 Scallops
- 1 c. Guacamole
- Roasted Red Peppers
- Preheat oven to 350. Take 1 of the muffin pans and layer 3 slices of Citterio Fresco Pancetta over each opening. Layer slices in a clover like style. Do not spray or coat pans. Skipping an opening helps from sticking together.
- Place the 2nd muffin pan inside/on top the pan with the cups as to give shape and press down.
- Cook for 12 - 15 minutes. Once the Pancetta reaches desired look and texture, remove cups from pan and place on paper towels to dry, firm and retain shape. Let cool.
- Pan fry scallops as desired.
- Place 2 tbsp. guacamole in the bottom of each Pancetta cup.
- Place 1 scallop on top of the guacamole and top with 1 slice of roasted red pepper.
- Sprinkle desired amount of Speck Cubetti on top.