- Citterio Fresco® Rosmarino
- Citterio Fresco® Mortadella
- Citterio Fresco® Hot Capocollo
- Bread of your choosing (Italian, Foccia, Cabatta, etc.)
- Tomato (Optional)
- Roasted Red Peppers
- Fresh Mozzarella
- Basil Leaves or baby arugula tossed with olive oil and fresh lemon juice
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Brush the inside of your bread with olive oil.
- Fill with slices of fresh mozzarella, tomato, Rosemarino, Mortadella, Hot Capocollo, and a few basil leaves; season with salt and pepper. Press and cook until golden.
- Make to the size needed based on the amount of people you will be serving,
How to Cook Panini In a panini press: Preheat the press. Add your sandwich and cook according to the manufacturer's instructions until golden and crisp; 3 to 5 minutes.
How to Cook Panin on the stove: Preheat a skillet with olive oil to medium low. Add your sandwich, then press a heavy pan on top to weigh it down. Cook until golden and crisp; 3 to 4 minutes per side.